The British Cycling Elite Men’s Series Circuit Race 2017
Held under the technical regulations of British Cycling
Sign on and Race Start Details
Please – Be prompt for signing on and listen carefully to the commissaires briefing for instructions on lapped riders, laps out, emergency services access to the course and any resulting race restart.
1. Signing on as mentioned above will take place in the Market Place Riders should be signed on at the latest 19.10.
2. Chief Commissaires meeting with team managers - Will be held at the Site office where riders sign on at 19.25.
3. Team cars to be in Saturday Mkt before 19.30.
4. Riders making their own way to the circuit (1km away), right out of HQ, through the traffic lights (Beverley Bar), left at the Church and first right into Ladygate.
5. 19.45 Riders to line up for Commissaires briefing.
6. 19.55 Riders access to the circuit to begin warm up.
7. 20:05 Riders will assemble on the start line, for introductions.
8. 20:15 The race will be started by the Chairman of East Riding of Yorkshire Council.
9. There will be a lead motorcycle for the duration of the event.
10. Lapped riders will be withdrawn from the race.
Race Primes – Every 5th lap.
Riders access onto the circuit.
Support races are being held prior to the main event. Riders will not be allowed access onto the circuit whilst other events are ongoing.
Access for the main event is at 19.55 for a 10 min warm up, before lining up at 20:05 for introductions. Any rider found on the course whilst other events are on-going will be disqualified.
Riders are not to ride around the circuit the wrong way (anti clockwise).
Under No circumstances are riders to ride on pavements.
Total Prize Fund for the Elite Circuit Race is £4825
For breakdown see Race Programme or Website.
All Prizes will be at the discretion of the judges.
|5 x primes at £25||£125|